Hi! I'm Jason Long; I'm the RT system administrator at Messiah College.
Wondering what Reminders are for...
Some customizations I'm working on:
- SendEmailAction - sends an email to a fixed address when ticket is created
- ValidateEmail - allows custom validation routines for watcher email addresses
- AutoCompleteEmail - auto-completion for the requestor field, using AJAX
- allows a call-taker to type the first few letters of the caller's first or last name and then select the caller from a list of matching employees
- uses the MKDoc::Text::Structured Perl module
- allows XML/HTML code to be included and displayed in the custom field
- shows requestor's phone extension, office location, department, and image, if available, when viewing a ticket
- gives user a list of predefined-workflows; creates child tickets according to workflow
- only show tickets from queues that the owner has the "own ticket" right
- not appropriate for installations with a large number of queues (>20)
Some customizations I'm planning to work on:
- when a requestor is selected on the "create a new ticket" screen, I want to show assets assigned to that requestor and allow the ticket creator to select which asset is involved with the ticket