A Transaction in RT is anything that happens to a Ticket.
RT logs each transaction in the history of the ticket, and Scrips may also be attached to all or to certain kinds of transactions.
All types of transaction from lib/RT/Transaction.pm:
- Forward Transaction
- Forward Ticket
- EmailRecord – is set when sending notification (correspondence, comment) by rt-crontool
- Correspond – is set when some user sends a correspondence
- Comment – is set when some user sends a comment
- Force (forced owner change)
- Set (password, queue, date/time, owner)