This Version is for LimeSurvey smaller than version 2.
When a ticket is closed out this scrip will use LSRC to make changes to a Limesurvey survey. In this case, it adds a token to the survey that is set to the ticket number. After configuring LimeSurvey for LSRC, i had to add SOAP::Lite to the RT machine.
- Description: ''SurveyTokenCreate''
- Condition: ''On Resolve''
- Action: ''User Defined''
- Template: ''Global template: Blank''
- Stage: ''TransactionCreate''
- Custom action preparation code: return 1;
- Custom action cleanup code: use SOAP::Lite; use strict; use warnings; my $service = SOAP::Lite->service('http://webserver/limesurvey/survey/admin/remotecontrol/lsrc.server.php?wsdl'); my $surveyid = SurveyID; my $token = $self->TicketObj->id; my $username = 'limesurvey user'; my $password = 'password'; my $retval = $service->sInsertToken( $username, $password, $surveyid, $token ); return 1;