Jump to navigation Jump to search
Updating the Wiki is very easy.
To edit existing pages:
- click the Edit link at the top or bottom of the page
- edit the page contents and click save
To add new pages:
- click the edit link on the page where you want to add the first link to the new page
- add CamelCaseNameOfNewPage to the text of the page and click save. (What's CamelCase?).
- you should see CamelCaseNameOfNewPage as a grey link
- click this link and you will see an edit page for the new page
- enter the contents of the new page and click save
You can use the following trick as well:
- in the URL string of your browser write http://wiki.bestpractical.com/?NameOfNewPage
- hit enter, and yeahoo!! you're editing new page, or seeing a page that already exists, and you can edit it :)
- This trick has a trade-off, as a new page is not linked to from any other page. People can only find it with the search box, so you have to add links later.